Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Numb

Well, here I am. I guess this will be my new home, since journalspace burned down.

I was there a long time, under a couple different usernames. If you knew me, you probably knew me as gingerbread - although I did, many moons ago, have another journal.

Guess I'll go try to find my friends from js.

Oh, the title, "numb" is due to a recent visit to the dentist. I was going to be more chatty, but then decided I wasn't in the mood...

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found me :)
    It's weird how many people you don't think you're going to miss but do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta have my gingerbread. I'm a gingerbread man :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unless I’ve become confused in my old age – entirely possible – there was an entry in your old ‘other’ journal that made me laugh so hard I kept a copy of it: indeed I have it to this day.

    Of course it may not have been yours, in which case I’m deeply sorry for any embarrassment I may have caused us both.

    ReplyDelete