Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good Day

Managed to get my butt out of bed before 6 a.m. this morning... made it to work before 7, which was good because I had a lunch date with Rubies (which means I would be taking an hour for lunch rather than my usual half hour). I need to do the same thing tomorrow, but it will be harder because I have the dog and I didn't this morning.

If you are wondering what the dog has to do with it, and why I have her now but didn't this morning... well Tarzan and I have a weird arrangement with the dog. Since he lives close to my work and comes home for lunch every day, I drop the dog off at his house on my way to work. That way she gets to go out at lunch. Then I pick her up on my way home from work, most nights. But if I have something going and for some reason can't pick her up on my way home (like yesterday I had to go the dentist after work) I just leave her at his house and pick her up the next day. I guess it's almost like we have joint custody. Or he's my dogsitter...

It would be easier to live in one house, now, wouldn't it? We're working on it.

Now don't get all excited and start jumping to conclusions... but... I got a diamond ring for Christmas. It's not "that" kind of ring, although it could have been (long story)... it's technically what they call a "left hand" ring but I'm wearing it on my right. When people ask, I say it just means we're "going steady".

3 comments:

  1. well jewelry is always nice - yay for whatever the ring really means :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Is this one step closer?? I think it's pretty cool if it makes you happy :) Glad you found me darlin'.. I had no idea you were on here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh huh. Sure, sure. You betcha.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete